Sunday, November 21, 2010

Playtime


Are you like me in that you feel like a kid in a toy store at Joann, Michael's, Robert's, or even at the scrapbooking section of e-bay?

(I just bought Basic Grey's "Olivia," and "Oliver" collections for an excellent price on e-bay, and I can't stop looking at them!)

I had recently purchased a few new "toys," and was excited to "play." The card above is the result, and I'm really pleased with it as the tiny snowflakes are really quite sweet, and I love the wintry colors of blue, white and silver. Best of all . . . I got to use lots of glitter!!!

Recipe:

Inkadinado Christmas stamp
Cuttlebug swirls folder
Label no. 2 Nestabilities
Snowflakes from Sure Cuts a Lot library
white Crayola glitter glue (along the embossed swirls). (I've spent a gazillion dollars on glitter glues, and have finally decided Crayola's, which are very inexpensive, are absolutely the best!)
Sakura Stardust pens in four different blues
silver ribbon from stash
silver buckle--I think this is a Tim Holtz product, but don't remember for sure
Ranger white tinsel embossing powder

I'm entering it into the following challenges:

Paper Play Challenges -- Let it Snow
Crafty Calendar Challenge -- winter snowflakes
One Stich at a Time Challenge -- choose a season or event (I chose winter.)
Totally Papercrafts Challenge -- snow and snowflakes
Simon Says Stamp -- sparkle
Little Paper Shop -- die cuts



4 comments:

  1. Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week would love to see you next week too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our sparkle callenge, and at Paper Play for let it snow
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful - thanks for celebrating with us at OSAAT this week
    Hugs,
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete